Samstag, 15. März 2008

I AM SURE MIMI LUMUMBA CAN GIVE ANSWER TO CURIOS JOURNALISTS ALL ABOUT CRIMINAL AFFAIRS OF KOHL, ZIMMERMANN, LIBBERTZ, CAMPANELLA! MIMMI VOR BND-PUA!

"Mimi Lumumba"
An: mimi_lumba@blbplcuk.com
Betreff: Searching for front partner.
Datum: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 13:52:26 +0100
Dear,
I am writing you this mail based with the believe that you will
understand my present situation and help me.
My name is Mimi Lumumba from RDC Congo and i am 24 years old lady.
I am the only remaining daughter of late Engr. Pierre Lumumba, a
wealthy golds minner in the golds mines of Kinshasa.He died during
the last months of war in my country
Currently, i'm living in dakar senegal a west African country due to
the present economic situation and political instability in my
country.
I live as a refugee under the united nations high commision for
refugee.

Please see the attached website below..
http://search.bbc.co.uk/cgi-bin/search/results.pl?scope=all&edition=i&
tab=all&recipe=all&q=congo&x=79&y=10

I came to dakar senegal during the renewed fighting after the death
of mydeath of my parents.
Before the death of my father, he acquired lots of money from golds
sales and export and as the only remaining daughter, he deposited in
my name as the beneficiary the sum of ( $3.5 Million USD pus 80 kilos
of Golds )in a high security company in dakar senegal.
As the beneficiary, i want to relocate to your country where i want
to invest the money.
I want you to do me a favour and receive this money in my behalf
until i join you and also help me and come over to your country and
invest the money wisely.
I want you to be my front partner and representative.
I dont know your country so that is why i contacted you to help me
and come over and also help me and invest the money wisely.
This is the telephone number of the church where i live..00221 76 395
2440,call me and ask to speak to Mimi from Congo.

If you ‘re capable to help me, please indicate your interest in
replying urgently and tell me how much percentage you will take out
of the whole money for your help?
When i receive your reply, i'll send you the Certificate of Deposite
document which the security company issued to my late father when he
deposited the family treasure with them.

Faithfully,
Mimi Lumumba

Keine Kommentare: