Mittwoch, 24. September 2008

Compensation From Andy Olian


Warum ist dies Spam bzw. kein Spam?
Andy Olian
Compensation From Andy Olian Dearest One Compliments of the season to you,I a...

22. Sep. (Vor 2 Tagen)
Andy Olian
an mich

Details anzeigen 22. Sep. (Vor 2 Tagen)


Antworten


Compensation From Andy Olian

Dearest One

Compliments of the season to you,I am glad to inform you that I have successfully transferred the funds under the co-operation of a new partner from Canada And presently I am in Vancouver in Canada. Mean while, I did not forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how along the way.

Now I will like you to contact my Lawyer who is right now in Abidjan Cote d' Ivoire, his name is Barrister LUKE SHERY EMMANUEL and his contacts information's is as follows;
Telephone number: +225 45228949
email: barrshery@yahoo.co.uk

I drop a cheque of USD $50.000.00 which I kept for you, for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.and will never easily forget all your past efforts to assist me I appreciated all your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with my Lawyer and instruct him where to send the cheque to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. Finally, remember that I had forwarded instructions to my lawyer on your behalf in respect to that matter as well, so feel free to get in touch with him in respect to that so that he will send the check to you without any delay.

Yours faithfully.
Andy Olian

Keine Kommentare: