Mittwoch, 24. September 2008

--- Victor Moyo schrieb am Fr, 19.9.2008:

Von: Victor Moyo
Betreff: A CRY FOR HELP
An: victorfamilymoyo@orange.net
Datum: Freitag, 19. September 2008, 13:29

FROM MR. VICTOR MOYO.
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO
WEST AFRICA.
PHONE NUMBER +226 783 751 78

A CRY FOR HELP

I know you will be surprise to receive this mail I got your contact through the
net when I was searching a reliable person who will assist my family out of this
predicament here in Burkina Faso. I am MR. VICTOR MOYO, a son of a rich farmer
in Zimbabwe Late Mr. MOYO PHILIP. My father was assassinated last two years in
the war zone area in Zimbabwe.

I and my mother with my two younger sisters are presently in Burkina Faso where
we were granted political asylum. I inherited the sum of US$10.7 Million Dollars
(TEN MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS) from my father, these
money has been successfully conveyed to me into Burkina Faso and was deposited
in private security and finance company by my late father. I have every
documents to this fund including my father's last WILL.

My reason for contacting you is that this country is know longer a safe place
for my family investment for the fear of encountering the same experience of my
late father in future since the both countries has the same political history
and common boundary, based on this point we seek for your assistance as a
reliable partner to do this transaction with us Abroad.

If you are interested in assisting us to invest this money in your country or
becoming my partner in business, please try to contact me on the above phone
number as soon as possible.

Endeavor to keep this transaction very private and confidential, Because
it's my family lifetime future investment.

What will be your percentage for assisting us?

Best Regard.

Mr. Victor Moyo

Keine Kommentare: