Samstag, 25. Oktober 2008

CONCRETLY DIRECTED TO DR. ALI ABDULAH AND MR. DAVID MARKS FROM LAGOS IN NIGERIA!

Sirs,

as you know I payed 800 E in western union. Because you offered an atm payment
card - to financiate also the health of members of family as friends etc. You
wrote that you will send it at the weekend. But nothing happened. And the
question I have: Did you pay consiglieri to financiate the nomination of the
bavarian political horst seehofer as ministerpräsident from bavaria? And did
"Old Schwurhand" and german fashists in leaderships of bnd and bfv and bkm
and bka and staatsschutz promise to make a kidnapping to bring the rest of
my family also as neighbours and partner and friends into psychiatrie?

I want to remember: When I came from Malaga in june 1993 my mother invited
africans - they where guests in our house. And my sisters baked for you.
Invited for coffee etc. And last not least you payed for distroying my whole
family. Payed a station in helios-krankenhaus for the death of our mother.

I offered you peace. And you offered me help. But as it seems it is the usual
ly...since 1993. You won`t peace. You want all our lifes as our house and
all for what my parents worked a whole life! But it isn`t your fault. It is
the fault of german fashists who need victims to financiate their own
survival. 25.10.2008 cst.

Keine Kommentare: