Freitag, 28. November 2008

OPEN LETTER TO DR. ALI ABDULAH: ONCE I PAYED 1600 E BECAUSE YOU PROMISED HELP! NOTHING FOLLOWED! AND THIS LETTERS OF PRESSURE - IT MAKES SICK!

If kanzleramtsminister and bnd-president as also the second police chief
in the ministerior of interieur, staatssekretär dr. august hanning, represent
of the old nazi zimmermann, named "old schwurhand" gave order to pay for killing operations to italo-mafia, will mean camorra in connectionship with secret services of islam-terror-goverment - syrien, iran, teheran, tuerkei, indonesia, unti to
the east - mafia-organisations between polen, rumänien, bulgarien, russian...
then please get into contact with all those criminals in the goverment.

you are promising and promising and promising - but as it seams you are
in cooperationship with german fashists also in leaderships in police - bka -
then the bka may give you the money you need.

Each day the reception of such cruel erpresserbriefe, permanent talking
about killing and assasinate - this language also is the language of german
old nazis who are financiating a criminal putsch - as it seems - with
drugs. As I just told you: My mother and my family invited you all at
chrismas in our house, my mother cooked for you and my sisters baked
for you - not knowing that you bought the liquidiation of all them in
leadership of german goverment.

SOMETHING IN THIS STATE IS SICK! AND ALL THAT ANNOUNCEMENT - WARNING
THAT YOU ALL ARE WATCHING ME BY THE AMPELS IN THE STREETS - THAT CRUEL
GAME OF WATCHING AND HUNTING BY CIA-KILLERS I SURVIVED IN MALAGA. Since
then each day I live with the death! I risked the death in hope that
you all let live my family in peace. Harmless german persons, mother,
brothter, two sisters, a son of my sister, neighbouts - three persons -
many persons in danger of life in hamburg...what do you want more from
me? You want 10.000 E - that I shall send to nigeria? I send 1.600 E
only for a big ly. And the rest of the money I need. Because I won`t
risk the same situation as at the day of death of our mother. We didn`t
have ONE PENCE to pay the begräbnis. Because you payed german fashists
in the rheinland - friend of old nazi zimmermann - to liquidiate two
harmless families.

AND THAT REMEMBERS AT HITLER-DEUTSCHLAND! SO I THINK ALL THE LETTERS
OF PRESSURE YOU LET SEND IN THE NAME OF THE ERBEN OF THE NAZIS.

Since now I go my own way. Very lonley. Then you can send your killers
of camorra and those of el kaida. As profi-killer in duty of antonio
campanella anounced.

thank you
anna maria carina stein

Keine Kommentare: