Samstag, 21. Juni 2008

OPEN LETTER TO CIA-CHIEF MICHAEL HEYDEN. PLEASE GIVE INSTRUCTIONS TO CIA-AGENTS IN GERMANY TO GOVE ORDER TO CAMORRA-CONSIGLIERI......




TO GET OUT OF THE LIFE OF ALL MEMBERS OF MY FAMILY ALSO AS OF THE LIFE OF
NEIGHBOURS AND FRIENDS!

Sir,

plaese could you let check up if CIA-agents took influence in the BKA and
office in Meckenheim....if they gave order to distroy my whole family
...and last not least please let proove if they are involved in order to
let kill our mother by german medicins in Helios-Krankenhaus Siegburg?
And please could you let proove if cia-agents in hamburg are involved
in mafia-hits in cooperationship with members of el kaida - the thick man
from marokko, worked as V-man of german police? And please could you let
proove if cia-agents also are involved in the 11th sepember 2001? To
occopy german press for protecting Ernst Uhrlau and cruel fashists from
circles of stasi and ex-kgb?

Last not least I beg you to give order to cia-agents that they may help
members of my family in a good way. It seems that - once there was sent
money for me to protect my sisters. But in germany leadership of secret
services and german police occupied a polish criminal women to steal my
passport. And it can be that with that passport consiglieri went to
bank and took all the money. I would appreciate if you could let proove
allthing. And that you make it possible that Mafia-consiglieri go out of
the life of members of my family. Thank you.

Anna Maria Carina Stein

Keine Kommentare: