Dienstag, 22. Januar 2008

DID THE PRESIDENT OF USA, W. BUSH, HEAR MY VOICE? IT SEEMS SO!



Therefore another open letter to
president W. Bush and CIA-chief Michael Hayden !!!
=======================
Mister president,
Sir,
it seams that my open letters did reach you. I hope so. For reasons of discretion I don`t describe exactly what I would say i germany would be a free democratic contry. but mafia and fsb are watching allthing. Behind: german goverment. Cruel criminals from east europe go in houses and kill friends and also my mother. Your CIA-agents probably can give you informations. Connections of www.noerr.de probably also in toffices of CIA? Since I write mails to you it seems that consiglieri gave up the plan to let kill my brother and two sisters and the son of my brother. But there exists another problem. As it seems the old chancelor Dr. Helmut Kohl and the minister of the german chancelor also as leaderships in bnd-/bfv and german police let kidnap germans and transport them into gulags to polen and rumänien? Please could you let proove that? And give order to CIA-agents, not more to help politicals who let kill their own people by hunting them out of the house - through the streets - to let kidnap then under observations of german police?! Otherwise I believe in you as a democratic president who always disclaims FREEDON AND DEMOCRACY! Could you introduce - and give instructions to CIA-agents not protect more german fashists by cruel activities of mafia as partner of el kaida and cruel stasi and comunists?
Thank yo very much
sincerley
Carina Stein
(PS: I think you know the story about a mafia-hit in malaga. And I think that I also had help in circles of cia when secret services of the iran tried to kill me in the streets in germany. I think CIA-agents also helped me. The Ex-chief George Tenet knows all. At the end of september I met him in Bonn. He can tell althing.)

Keine Kommentare: