Montag, 28. Januar 2008

REMEMBERSHIP: OPEN LETTER TO US-PRESIDENT W.BUSH AND CIA-CHIEF HAYDEN!



Mister president and Sir Hayden,
I want to remember - three sisters and the son of my sister in NRW Germany in danger of life. German fashists - hunter in the police and killer in leaderships of secret service - let kill our mother. As I just said: CIA-agents involved. Please help.
Life only can be saved by your help. The Ex-CIA-Chief Mister Tenet can inform you. German fashists let kill our mother by doctores. They are killing like the nazis killed. And my mother is juige. She had a very very hard life. But than the old nazi Dr. Friedrich Zimmermann avanced to the minister or exterior. After he let kill my mother he gave order to let kill also the rest of my family. It can be that in the past there also exist help in circles of cia-agents. I don`t know exactly. Thank you Carina Stein

Keine Kommentare: