Montag, 28. Januar 2008

MISTER GENSCHER! SHAME ON YOU! SINCE THURSDAY LAST WEEK I KNOW THAT YOU TOOK INFLUENCE IN CIRCLES OF US-POLITIC NOT TO HELP SAVE LIFE OF MY SISTERS!!!


Mister Genscher, you are the dangerous lier of german policals since the end of the war. You - born in Halle - East Germany - are responsable for thousends of good german persons killed by mafia. You are responsabel for the change of goverment in 1982 - to nominate a criminal as minister of interior. As it seems CIA financiate hundreds millions of dollars in asyl...cruel NVA educated a cruel system of staatsterror. Integration of mafiosi and profi-killer of italy in germany. To guard interests of business-affairs of international gun- und drug-solders. Last week - on thursday, you took influence in the BND, gave order to observate german journalists. Otherwise you also took influence in the office of the Bundesanwalt Walter Hemberger also as in the office of the Generalbundesanwältin. Will mean: you are concretly involved in a very cruel mafia-spectaculo in malaga with due to let take my whole familiy in prison of camorra-consiglieri and advocates of organized crime. 14 years prison - in order of the murders of the couple Marianne and Franz Josef Straus, FJS-Intimus Dr. Franz Dannecker as also Barschel. Than order to let kill all my family - at 17th march, 2006. Camorra-consiglieri in our house. Since that time they are trying to kill my brother Johannes also as my sisters Ute, Gudrun Stein and the son of my sister Fayalah.
Many mails I send to the US-president also as to the CIA-Chief M.Hayden. And last week it seems that there was a possibility to help me. In form to send a winner price of lottery. I would have take the money to invest it in help for my sisters. But with your influence at last thursday you distroyed allthing. Otherwise it seems that also you are responsable for Wahlkampf to distroy the ministerpesident of Hessen, Roland Koch. And as it seems you took help from CIA-agents. This as partner of the advocats Zimmermann (Noerr, Stiefenhofer, Lutz), Libbertz, Kohl and their "private security-men" in circles of camorra-consigliere Antonio Campanella etc.
Therefore: S H A M E O N Y O U!!
This week I will come to Godesberg. And then I won`t try to ring the bell at your housdoor to ask for help. No I will inform your naibours about all what you did with my famaly and also with sisters and son of my sister.
Question: It seems that the time you came from east to west only receiver of backschish have right to live a civiliz life. And the rest of german people have to pay for re-investigation of backschisch over the market of asyl and drugs. Carina Stein

Keine Kommentare: