Freitag, 25. Januar 2008

OPEN LETTER TO THE EX-MINISTER OF USA - HENRY KISSINGER: DID GENSCHER PHONE WITH YOU THE LAST DAYS?


Did he gave order that US-president W. Bush and cia-chief m.hayden may not help in situations of danger of life ...concerning my sisters Ute, Gudrun, Johannes Stein and the son of my sister, Fayalah Stein.
My mother killed in cooperationship with cia-agents and fanatic rights and cruel comunists and fanatic islamists. she was killed by doctores - in the manier of nazis. as youself are a victom of nazi-dictature you know what heartly problems children have to live in prison of the murders of their mother. Fom the UK Lottery there came mails with an order to give me dollars... I think that is meanes as Entschädigung (the english world for the moment I don`t remember). My mother also juige...caming from the east to west...lost family...allways a stranger in the town where she tried to forget. Than killed by the kids of the nazis. And my sister now should be killed too. Your friend Hans Dietrich Genscher gave order. As I know since yesterday. And also the Bundesanwalt Walter Hemberger involved. Foto at you side shows you with an arabe. As I found out there could be a very close connection between fanatic islamists and cruel stasi-comunists.
Please could you give instructions to cia-agents that they may help my sisters. And for the case lottery in england could send me money I wouldn`t need it for me. I would give it to my sisters and the son of my sister. And beg you to help them all to exil in the USA.
My story you probably know. Mafia-Spectaculo in Malaga in May/June 1993. And since them all the killers go in houses of friends and famaly and kill. Also our mother. Mother of four children. My mother and my sisters helped me to come out of the hell of prison in Malaga. Please help my sisters etc. Thank you Carina Stein
(Ex-CIA-chief Mister Tenet knows me. He can give informations.)

Keine Kommentare: