Samstag, 12. Juli 2008

OPEN LETTER TO DR. ALI ABDULAH! PLEASE DON`T PLAY A FALSE GAME WITH ME! MY MOTHER INVITED AFRICANS ON CHRISMAS 1993 IN HER HOUSE!

And last not least you all bought the physical liquidation of
all members of my family. Now consiglieri in the house of our
mother and in the appartements of my sisters. The son of my
sister also in prison of libbertz and criminal advocats.

Please give order to consiglieri to give up their plan to
liquidate all members of my family with poison? Those pills
BND and BfV gave to let kill all my friends by members of
polen- and russianmafia. And also give order to get on distance
to that criminal activities of that polish woman margareta zulj
in duty of consiglieri to distroy the brain of my partner. After
she had gave pills with the end of a schlaganfall. And now -
always trying to distroy a sick german man...margareta zulj
v-woman of german staatsschutz. In duty of consiglieri and
secret services of iran and syrien. You know that all.

Thank you. Anna Maria Carina Stein

Keine Kommentare: