Donnerstag, 3. Januar 2008

AJACKSON1@AMERITECH.NET - DUE TO MY MAILS FROM WEDNESDAY!

An Kollegen der schreibenden Zunft gerichtet:



Wer bitte kann sich da mal einklinkern? Mit Datum 7. Dezember 2007 bin ich offiziell von AJACKSON1@AMERITECH.NET mit einem "winner price of 420.000 GBP" ausgestattet worden. Dieses hat mir die Promo Announcer Rebecca Peters persönlich mitgeteilt. Ferner verwies sie mich auf den Namen David Williams, dem ich diesen Preis scheinbar zu verdanken habe. Und zwar als result of the information I have given in my homepage http://carina-stein.blogspot.com/

Die Nachricht der Rebecca Peters habe ich am 23. Dezember erhalten. Seitdem ist mein gesamtes Kommunikationssystem blockiert. Ich erhalte keine Telefonate - wenn es ein Mal läuter, dann abruptes Ende. Post erhalte ich auch keine. Und mails kommen meistens zurück. Versuch mit David Williams in Kontakt zu treten, hat permanente Änderung der mail-anschrift zur Folge. Von david.williams94@yahoo.se to davidoffice99@yahoo.se to agent_david_02@yahoo.es.

Dann gibt es im mail-system von AJackson eine hotmail, ausgestellt auf den Namen Leon Saalem? Nachdem ich mit Leon Saalem Kontakt aufgenommen hatte, bin ich am anderen Tag

aus der Liste der Gewinner RADIKAL gestrichen worden.

Wer bitte unterstützt mich bei der Suche nach der Wahheit? Werde am Montat im Presseviertel um Hilfe bitten.

Die Frage, die ich mir stelle: Gibt es Kontakte zwischen den amigos aus Bayern ins CIA-Lager und von dort zu den politischen Hintermännern von El Kaida? Sind über entsprechende Kontakte Gelder freigesetzt worden, die Personen zugedacht worden sind, die auf der Todesliste der Mafia stehen? Und wenn ja, WER KONKRET STECKT DAHINTER!

In diesem Zusammenhang verweise ich auf die CIA-Gefangenenflüge auch in England - Abtransport in Lager nach Polen und Rumänien. Solche GEFANGENENNAMEN werden eindeutig in den Anwaltskanzleien Libbertz, Zimmermann, Campanella bis in Führungspositionen von Geheimdiensten und Polizei eingekauft!



Carina Stein, Hamburg
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had a dream. I dreamed that the german advocates, represented by lutz libbertz, maximilianstrasse 27, munic (kanzlei@ra-lutzlibbertz.de), Friedrich Zimmermann, Noerr, Stiefenhofer & Lutz, Brienner Straße 28, munic (info@noerr.de) and the Camorra-consigliere Antonio Campanella, Elsenheimer Strasse 43, munic phoned with CIA in the United
States...and after the consiglieri had kill all my friends and my mother also the
found a new game. They wanted that I travel to England where they were waiting
with kidnapping-actions to bring me in a gulag to polen or rumänien. Therefore
probably they could have stolen my winner price of 420.000 GBP?

What david williams does know about that all? And what David Williams has to
do with leon saalem?

All my emails are coming back. So I beg you to send mails to:
claimofficepromo@zipmail.com.br, agentdavid_02@yahoo.es, david.williams94@yahoo.se and davidoffice99@yahoo.se 'Rebecca Peters as promo anouncer informed me to get into contact with david williams. Please could you also send my mail to rebecca peters. The whole system of comunication is cutted by mafia. I don`t receive any phone and mails are coming back.

Whatever there will be I think I have the right for clearing up the circumstances...What`s about my winner price from rebecca peters at 28th december 2007 send to my e-mail-adress cia_nva_elkaida. Serial number:0098565, batch number: 745//56/001, winning number:
52=52plus.

For Information: I am a german journalist. And I have written a lot about conections between CIA, Stasi and El Kaida...in Juni 1993 CIA organized a HIT in Malaga. They various time tried to kill me. secret services and german police involved. Therefor also the question: does there exist an influence of CIA in AJACKSON1@AMERITECH.NET?

Next week, on Monday 6th a journalist will get into contact with AJACKSON1@AMERITECH.NET. Perhaps he can clear up the case.

I try to send this emails to other persons who are in contact with AJACKSON1@AMERITECH.NET. And I will beg all receiver to send my mail to
david williams - as mentioned above and also to rebecca peters.

Thank you
carina stein

Also my mail to claimsnltt@aim.com as claimsofficerjohnmark@yahoo.es came back.
Ihr erstes Fernweh? Wo gibt es den schönsten Strand.
Von: "carina stein" Gesendet: 02.01.08 16:59:41An: AJACKSON1@AMERITECH.NET, agentdavid_02@yahoo.es, 02claims@googlemail.com, david.williams94@yahoo.se, davidoffice@yahoo.se, saleemnoori@hotmail.com, , claimsofficerjohnmark@yahoo.es, gigelchiazna@yahoo.com, az2186@bernard.edu, as568agl@yahoo.com.hk, studentinsua@yahoo.com, secruritypaypal@secure.net, update@livejasmin.com, vivi_angel85@hotmail.com, snspa2007@gmail.comBetreff: FW: FW: How To Proceed From o2.
I NEED HALP TO FIND OUT THE REAL ADRESS OF DAVID WILIAMS AND ALSO I BEG YOU TO PROTECT ME BY SEND MY MESSAGE TO AJACKSON1@AMERITECH.NET to Rebecca Peters. And also to 02claims@googlemail.com
Who realy is david williams - from rebecca peters announced as my agent to give me the winner price of
420.000 GBP? And why Mister David Williams doens not answer? And why he always is changing his
mail adresses. From david.williams94@yahoo.se to davidoffice99@yahoo.se and now to agentdavid_02@yahoo.es?
And why all mails to 02claims@googlemail.com are coming back?
carina stein (cia_nva_elkaida@@yahoo.de)
see also https://freemailng0604.web.de/jump.htm?goto=http%3A%2F%2Fcarina%2Dstein%2Eblogspot%2Ecom%2F

And who please can help me to find out the real existence of David Williams? I need an answer to the question:
Why doensn`t he answer me? And why he always changes mail-adresses? And what Mister Williams has to
do with Leon Saalem?
And where can I find a phone number of Rebecca Peters? Carina Stein

Von: Meier katharina Gesendet: 02.01.08 16:44:30An: cari_nita_carina@web.de, AJACKSON1@AMERITECH.NET, agentdavid_02@yahoo.esBetreff: FWD: FW: How To Proceed From o2.
Jetzt Mails schnell in einem Vorschaufenster überfliegen. Dies und viel mehr bietet das neue Yahoo! Mail.
Von: "carina stein" Gesendet: 01.01.08 19:30:04An: claimofficerjohnmark@yahoo.es, david.williams94@yahoo.se, AJACKSON1@AMERITECH.NETBetreff: FW: How To Proceed From o2.
Did you receive my mail? I will send it twice - that I am sure that you have got it. And please inform 02claims@googlemail.com
Carina Stein, Rentzelstrasse 11, 20146 Hamburg

Please could you help me? I received message from AJACKSON1@AMERITECH that I am a "clear winner of 420 GBP"
All my mails I sent o mailto:02claims@googlemail.com
are coming back. Could you please also inform david.williams94@yahoo.se?
He sent me an "expressantwort". But I don`t know if he got my answer.
I am journalist and I have problems with mafia and el kaida - see my homepage
https://freemailng0604.web.de/jump.htm?goto=http%3A%2F%2Fcarina%2Dstein%2Eblogspot%2Ecom%2F
The goverment will put me into psychiatry that I may not write more over mafia in germany.
All my friends killed in cooperationship with mafia and secret services and police. My mother also.
They want that I don`t have no money. That no person can help me.
With the winning price I could organize helpt for my sisters and also for myself.
The letter I got from AJACKSON1@AMERITECH.NET was signed with Rebecca Peters.
Please sent my informations to 02claims@googlemail.com and also to david.williams94@yahoo.se.

Von: "o2 World Largest Promotions" Gesendet: 26.12.07 13:10:34An: "carina stein" Betreff: How To Proceed From o2.

O2 Xmax Promotions 2007

Information release few days ago by this company o2 proves you to be a winner of
420,000 GBP. As already announce to you. Reason for you being a winner is as a result
of o2 trying to eradicate poverty world wide.

Detail needed from you are:
.
Your Full Name(s) .
.
Contact address .
.
Winning E-mail .
.
Phone .
.
Age :
.
Sex .
.
We have two Options to send you this parcel,

(1) BANK TRANSFER.
(2) COURIER COMPANY.

Make a choice from the above options and get back to us so that we will start processing

and dispatch of your parcel to the Delivery Company or Bank.

Regards


Full names: Anna Maria Katharina Stein, named CARINA

contact adress: Rentzelstraße 11, 20146 Hamburg

mail adress also: cia_nva_elkaida@yahoo.de,

age: 61

sex: femaile - hetero

bank: DHBBank Amsterdam Branch, Raadhuisstraat 48-50, Amsterdam. They may inform
DHBank Hamburg, Adenauerallee 9, 20097. Konto-nr. 0274915920/TG1

But please give instructions that the money must be in holland. in germany mafia and
goverment will take all.

thank you
anna maria carina stein

It seems that CIA is controlling allthing. As I sead I worked as journalist. And the CIA-Gefangenenflüge
and Lager in Polen and Rumänien are existing realy.

Keine Kommentare: