Mittwoch, 2. Januar 2008

AJACKSON1@AMERITECH.NET - OPEN LETTER TO REBECCA PETERS 02. RPOMO ANNOUNCER! WHO IS DAVID WILLIAMS? A BIG LYER OR AN AGENT OF CIA?

Anna Maria Carina Stein, Rentzelstraße 11, 20146 Hamburg

Dear Rebecca Peters,

as anounced - officially - in the lotterary I am "a clear winner of 420.00 GBP" - as you
informed me at 23rd december personally - per email cia_nva_elkaida@yahoo.de.
serial number: 0098565, batch number: 745/56/001 and winning number: 52=52plus.

You informed me to get into contact with david williams. But the emails always changed.
From: david.williams94@yahoo.se to davidoffic99@yahoo.se to agentdavid_02@yahoo.es

As I could see the price was given at 7th december. But you informed me at 23rd december. All trying to get into contact with david williams seems to be a crime. Now I read in the internet
"emails.blogspot.com/2007/1202-christmas-give-away-07.htlm did not mach any documents.

I am sending informations from the beginning of receiving your mail at 23rd december. Yesterday I get into contact with agentdavid_02@yahoo.es and today I don`t find me any more in the file of the winners.

Please would you kindly proove if david williams is a layer? If he probably took the money for himself? Could it be that he also is an agent of CIA?

Whatever there will be I want the money I had won by 02World largest Promotion.

To David Williams personally I send the message: The kind you are handling winner prices remembers at mafia-games? Are you a member of mafia? And did you let send me the price in hoping that I would travel to england where CIA probably wanted to kidnap me - for transportation in Lager to Polen and Rumänien?

I want to have a clear information concerning my winner price! And what doens have to do saleemnoori@hotmail.com to have with my winner price? And why a span?

Or could it be that CIA in cooperationship with their friends of arabia are looking for money to financiate the next Wahlkampf in germany...to financiate stasi-murders also?

Carina Stein

Keine Kommentare: