Samstag, 29. März 2008

CONCRETLY TO AFRICANS: MY MOTHER INVITED YOU AS GUEST...AND YOU BOUGHT THE LIQUIDATION OF MY WHOLE FAMILY IN BMI (Krause), LANDRAT (Kühn), BfV/BND

by your representants Lutz Libbertz, Friedrich Zimmermann, Noerr, Stiefenhofer,
Pikot and Campanella and Camorra....

Dr. Ali A.....advised an ATM payment....and I consider this as a sign of
will to help my sisters, my brother and the son of my mother...which had
suffer more than 14 years...and last not least lost her mother on a very
cruel manner. If consiglieri in BRD have stolen the ATM payment in order
of the fashists Uhrlau and employers in LfV also as in order of Krause
and employers of the Staatsschutz, than it can`t be your problem. But
please don`t try to go on in this kind of "business-affairs" with the
advocats www.noerr.de...will mean with cruel german old nazis.

IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE THE HUNTING ON ME AND IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE
TO PROTECT OLD NAZIS THAN THE WAR HAS TO GO ON! IN THIS CASE YOU
WOULDN`T HELP ALL THE NICE PERSONS OF STRANGE COUNTRIES WHO ALSO ARE
DISGUSTED BY THE "MENTALITY" OF FASHISTS IN GERMANY AND THEIR KILLING-
MACHINERIE - BY POISON.

Furthermore: It is well known that old nazi Zimmermann and all the rights
in leadership of bnd/bfv/bka etc. let work consiglieri who construate
names...also names of dead persons. And under those names the make dirty
business - business with the death also. To persons who are using names
of old nazis who let their money - used by italian mafia - I beg not
to write more. I don`t want have contact with nazis - or fashists - from
which country they may come. I hate fashists. They killed all my friends,
they killed my mother and they are going on in planing to kill my partner
also as my sisters and my brother and the son of my sister.

In this sentance
Carina Stein

Keine Kommentare: