Samstag, 29. März 2008

ERINNERUNGEN AN DIE MILITÄRJUNTA IN ARGENTINIEN, CHILE etc. PHYSISCHE VERNICHTUNG OPPFOSITIONELLER GEGNER IM AUSLAND!

Marion Kellen"

An: cia_nva_elkaida@yahoo.de

Betreff: concerning cheque and gift from Thomson Donalds

Datum: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 11:04:23 +0000

Attention Anna Maria Carina Stein,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail.
Well,my Boss Dr. Thomson Donalds left the amount of 2.8 Million USD and a package gift item and asked me to
give it to you when you come to our head office here in Nigeria.
However,I will like to know if you will be traveling to meet with me here in my office to get your Money
and Package gift.
Do let me know as soon as possible.

N/B
Ensure you send me your names,complete home/office address and your
telephone number so i can give you a call when necessary.

Regards
Mrs Marion Kellen
Secretary
Donald Financial Enterprises
Plot 7, Ahmadu Bello Way
Garki, Abuja
Nigeria

Keine Kommentare: