Samstag, 15. März 2008

PROF. CHARLES CHUKWUMA SOLUDO OF NIGERIA: PLEASE INVEST MONEY IN GERMANY FOR GERMANS WHO SHOULD BE KILLED BY MAFIA-CONSIGLIERI AND THEIR DEALER!

ist nicht markiert. [ Mail markieren - Als ungelesen markieren ]

Datum: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 06:55:39 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Von: "Proff. Charles Chukwunma Soludo"
Betreff: Read and get back to me

Good day,

My names are Prof Charles Chukwuma Soludo, my office monitors and
controls the affairs of all other banks and financial institutions in
Nigeria. I am the final signatory to any transfer or remittance of huge funds
moving within banks both on the local and international levels. I have
before me, list of funds which could not be transferred to some
nominated accounts as these accounts have been identified either as ghost
accounts, unclaimed deposits and over-invoiced sum etc.

I will add your name among the people expecting their funds to be
transferred into their account, on this note; I wish to have a deal with you
as regards to these funds. As it is my duty to recommend the transfer
of these surplus funds to the Federal Government Treasury and Reserve
Accounts as unclaimed deposits, I have the opportunity to write you
based on the instructions I received two days ago from the Senate Committee
on Contract Payments Foreign Debts to submit the List of payment
reports expenditures and audited reports of revenues. Among several others,
I have decided to remit this contract sum following my idea that we
have a deal agreement and I am going to do this legally.

MY CONDITIONS ARE:

1. 1. The sum of USD$5.1 Million. Only will paid into an account I will
provide you after you have confirmed the $10.2 million total amount
transferred into your account by telegraphic Transfer (T/T), confirmable
in 3 working days.

2. This deal must be kept secret forever, and all correspondence will
be strictly by email / telephone, for security purposes.

3. There should be no third parties as most problems associated with
fund release are caused by agents or representative.

If you agree with my conditions, l advise you on what to do immediately
and the transfer will commence without delay as I will proceed to fix
your name on the Payment schedule instantly to meet the three days
mandate. I hope you don't reject this offer and have your funds
transferred.

I anticipate hearing from you.

Best Regards

Prof. Charles Chukwuma Soludo
Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)

Keine Kommentare: