Donnerstag, 21. Februar 2008

CONCRETLY TO CIA-AGENTS: DID YOU GIVE THE WINNER PRIZE TO FINANCIATE GERMAN FASHISTS TO LET KILL MY WHOLE FAMILY?

And why you gave order to cut the whole email-account
of mediacarina@googlemail.com?

You can do what you want but I have all copies.

When you cooperate with www.noerr.de to protect fashists uhrlau and de maiziere and krause etc. - and when you tried to pay for my death - financiated by libbertz and campanella via www.noerr.de - kohl - genscher - de maiziere etc. - and when for all them you helped fashists in bnd with the cd-rom than the justice has to clear it up. But don`t forget. You have to pay to my sisters and my family for the death of our mother. Also when dr. kohl via bavaria gave order to let kill also my partner in hamburg by polenmafia.

Carina Stein

Keine Kommentare: